Vitree Lung Detox is a herbal-based formular for you to support the lung detoxification processes.
We should not take our lungs for granted as it plays a vital role to health. Lungs provide oxygen and remove carbon dioxide from the body, which keeps other organs functioning.
The air we breathe can be contaminated with many kinds of pollutants including smoke, dust, viruses and bacteria. Although our lungs are totally cable of self-cleaning, it’s essential for us to take steps and help them work better.
After in-depth research, we are thrilled to launch Vitatree Lung Detox, which is a herbal-based formular for you to support the lung detoxification processes.
Andrographis paniculata leaf
- Andrographolide is an active biomolecule isolated from the plant Andrographis paniculata. It may possess antioxidative properties against cigarette smoke-induced lung injury.
Astragalus membranaceus root
- Astragalus has been used for centuries in traditional East Asian medicine to treat common cold symptoms. It is also believed to help stimulate the immune system with antioxidant effects that inhibit free radical production.
Loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) leaf
- The loquat (Eriobotrya japonica) is a tree native to China and its leaves appear to be a traditional treatment for lung-related diseases such as cough or asthma.
- Commonly known as Thyme, Thymus vulgaris is a key medicinal plant for anyone needing to transform lung condition. It has antiviral as well as potent antiseptic and antispasmodic properties, helping to both protect and relax bronchial passages.
Verbascum Thapsus leaf
- Mullein or Verbascum Thapsus is supreme, safe, and profound respiratory tonic. Leaves are astringent and expectorant, supporting lungs to expel unwanted inhaled particles.
Vitatree Lung Detox assists with healthy lung detoxification processes as well as supports lung and respiratory health and helps maintain healthy immunity.