Gout is a form of arthritis occurring when uric acid accumulates in the bloodstream and crystallises in joints, potentially causing severe inflammation and pain.Vitatree Gout Relief 60 Tablets helps reduce the incidence of gout and may contribute to lowered levels of uric acid in the bloodstream, while also providing relief for mild gout pain. It provides a multiple-action approach to relieving the symptoms of gout, delivering anti-inflammatory support, pain relief, and can also assist in connective tissue production/formation.
Celery seed is traditionally used in Western herbal medicine as a diuretic and to help relieve the symptoms and pain that come with mild gout and rheumatism.
Diuretics help to flush the body of excess fluid and can therefore help to eliminate harmful uric acid from the body.
Tart cherries are naturally high in antioxidants and also provide anti-inflammatory action.
Vitamin C helps reduce uric acid levels in the blood and may help reduce the incidence of gout. Vitamin C is also essential for proper immune system function.
PACKAGING: 60 Capsules
EACH CAPSULE CONTAINS:
- Apium Graveolens 200 mg Equivalent: Apium graveolens (Dry) 2 g
- Ascorbic Acid 25 mg
- Magnesium Amino Acid Chelate 40.5 mg
- Medicago Sativa 75 mg Equivalent: Medicago sativa (Dry) 375 mg
- Potassium Sulfate 40.2 mg
- Prunus Cerasus 240 mg Equivalent: Prunus Cerasus (Fresh) 6 g
- No added wheat, gluten, yeast, egg, salt, and artificial preservatives
- Dosage: Take 1 capsule 2 times daily, with meals, or as professionally prescribed.
- Warning: Do not use cap seal is missing, torn, or broken. Always read the label. Use only as directed. If symptoms persist, please consult a healthcare professional. Vitamins and minerals should not replace a balanced diet. Contains lactose. Not for the treatment of iron deficiency conditions.
- Storage: In a dry place away from direct sunlight.